So far I have actually accomplished a lot of my goals for the year. However, one goal I haven't gotten to is writing on my blog. So here it goes: I've joined this thing called NaBloPoMo to blog everyday in September. I'm ready to create this new habit of blogging and documenting. The theme for the prompts in September is serving. What better way to start a habit?
What goals do you guys have? For me they are a definite way to make things happen, and I love hearing about others goals for the future and what they have done.
1. Be creative EVERYday-- I started out strong with my instragram #creativewayoflife, but I could preserver a little more with this one.
3. Have 101 sales on etsy this year (talk about an intimidating goal)
7. Spend a weekend with LG in la la land--:( she is moving, and I didn't get to...
10. Visit a new country. Not Canada, but would still like to go there
11. Camp (I have NEVER camped outside of my Georgia backyard)
12. Sew myself something that I will actually wear
14. Choreograph 3 pieces
15. Perform again
16. Participate in a Project Dance
18. See The Lumineers in concert
19. Have Grandpa teach Loren and me how to weld with his mad skills
20. Learn to sew more baby clothes
21. Blog regularly (3 times a week)
22. Write a story
23. See the Zac Brown Band in concert
24. Have a meal at Chez Pannise-- IT BURNED DOWN BEFORE WE MOVED! ah!
25. Make a living doing the things I love, not corporate retail.
26. Eat at Julep
27. Take a ballet class from my alma mater, Belhaven University
29. Swim in the hot Atlantic Ocean and spend an entire day there!
30. Continue my gratitude project each week
31. Read 30 books
Photo 2. Me at Yosemite