06 August 2012
Gratitude Development Project: Small things count!
This week with my gratitude project and letter sending, I am noticing how much the little stuff counts. Small things are huge, and it's important to appreciate them! Also, things that seem small to us are really big to other people.
What if we started acknowledging those small things, made them a big deal, and celebrated with others! Maybe have a fun fro-yo date with someone, or just send them a new mixed-tape for their new car. Let's be excited and thankful for those small things that happen in our lives and in the lives around us!
Here is the mixed-tape I sent out. Some happy fun songs! (and I really do need to find some new music, too)
1.Orange Sky- Alexi Murdoch
2. Good Man- Josh Ritter
3. Ohh Ahh- Grits
4. All I Need- Bethany Dillon
5. Walkin' After Midnight- Patsy Cline
6. One Tribe- Black Eyed Peas
7. ???- Josh Bales
8. They- Jem
9. Love Song For a Savior- Jars of Clay
10. Famous Flower of Manhattan- Avett Brothers
11. Let Go- Frou Frou
12. Dream- Priscilla Ahn
13. You are the Best Thing- Ray LaMontagne
14. Honey Bee- Blake Shelton
15. Sunshine- Matt Costa
16. In the Image- Mark Stuckey